How to Share Your Client Profile on Social Media
Thank you for allowing us to post a profile of your experience with King & Bay. We are honoured to have you as a client and greatly appreciate the opportunity to share your story with visitors to our website.
We see a mutual benefit to sharing client stories. Our clients benefit from a type of social media networking that is very unique – with links back to their social media profiles and business websites the stories can work in untold ways for professional or personal exposure. The benefit to King & Bay, on the other hand, is that our clients' stories offer a different perspective on our services and help build the credibility and trust with website visitors.
Share Your Story on Social Media
It takes only a few minutes to share your story through your personal social media accounts.
- Open your client story page on our website.
- Click one of the social media share buttons in the top left of your profile page.
- A window will pop up and ask you to log in to the social media account you’ve selected.
- Once logged in, you’ are given an option to say something about the post you’re sharing.
- If possible, include our hashtag in your comments. #MyKingandBay
- Click 'share' and the post will show up on your social media feed.
Didn’t See Your Social Network?
- Click the plus sign on the far right of the social media share buttons.
- At the bottom of the list it says, MORE... click that.
- A window will open with a list of additional social media networks.
- If you don’t see your social media network, click LOAD MORE until you find it.
Email a Link to Your Story
If you’d like to take a more personal approach to sharing your story, you have the option to email a link to your contacts.
- At the right of the social media share buttons, you’ll see a PLUS (+) sign.Click that.
- The second option is EMAIL.
- A form will open, which has entered the story title as the subject link.
- The link to your story is also auto-populated.
- Enter the email addresses of the recipients, separated by commas.
- Fill in your name.
- If you’d like to send a note with the link, add it in the notes field.
Through the social media buttons, you also have the ability to share specifically through Gmail.
- Under the Plus (+) sign at the right of the social media buttons, click the Gmail option.
- Gmail will load – and if you are already signed it, it will open your personal account.
- The email subject automatically populates, and the link to your story appears in the body of the email.
- Fill in your recipients .
- Click send.
Share Your Story From Our Social Media Feeds
We’ll tell you when we’re sharing your story, so you can share it right from our feed.
To share your story, click share, add a caption if you’d like and click share again. Make sure to follow us!
FOLLOW KING & BAY